Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:41:16 -0600
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no flames, please.

Don Tyson wrote:

>I am running XandrOS Linux on an old Digital PC box. It is almost
>scarily Windows-like, but installs in a snap and, if you buy the
>full edition, comes with Crossover Office for all the Windows
>applications you can't wait to run. On another test box (a Dell), MS Office
>ran just fine under XandrOS Linux and Crossover Office.

That's cool, but isn't it an, um, offense or, um, whatever to that
lon^H^Hittle
thingy that you, um, click, that says, umm, "youse lick my end, agree*"
or is called a Yule-something (Merry Christmas to Mickey$oft?) when
you destabilize the system installer?

Could be a rumor, I guess.

Jus' trolling :-)

Kevin Kinsey

* Umm, woops!  "End User License Agreement", I see now it sez....