Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:44:04 EST
From:      TD790@aol.com
To:        steve@velosystems.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 64-bit PCI mobos

In a message dated 01/25/2002 6:40:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
steve@velosystems.net writes:

>  > Which implies that you have been lucky.
>  >

>  Or that the other guy was simply unlucky. My Tyan boards haven't been much
>  trouble either.

Have you tried to run them with 180watt power supplies? Or in a humid
environment? The problems are well-known and have nothing to do with "luck".
At least they admit it...they took back about 70 MBs from us without boxes or
accessories.

db