Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:25:16 +0100
From:      Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Cc:        david <david@davidhlee.com>
Subject:   Re: Status of linux compatibility

On Friday 02 January 2004 05:03, david wrote:
> servers. The main problem I can forsee is when running a 32bit linux
> binary on the 64bit system. Will this work at all and if so what issues
> can I expect. As soon as I get the amd64 machine I'll do my own tesing,
> but in the mean time, what do you guys have to say?

Peter sent in a blurb a while back about the intentions. Basically, FreeBSD
32-bit binary support is top of the list, then when that works, Linux 32 i
scheduled to be worked on. See the previous "Linux emulation status" thread
here.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?