Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:32:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        Ron Hensley <ronh@intercom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail via Windows ICS

Usually you can set your return address in the mail client you're using,
and this is the preferred method.  Just set that to a legitimate Internet
address, and it should be delivered.

If for some reason that isn't possible, you can also use Sendmail's
masquerade feature to change the domain on all outgoing email.  For more
fine-grained control, you can use the genericstable feature to change any
specific return address to something else.

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com