Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:28:14 -0500
From:      aRevolutionist <a.revolutionist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advice for Stripping the Kernel

I am about to almost completely strip FreeBSD's kernel. The kernel shall
be stripped of sockets, drivers, memory management, and alot more.
Basically, what I shall be left with is a kernel with a few system
calls, only paging for memory management, support for only one file
system and a few other things. What advice does anyone have to give me
before I begin? Also, what section of the kernel is recommended to begin
the stripping?