Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:57:32 +0300
From:      Vany Serezhkin <ivan@serezhkin.com>
To:        Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592

Hello again.

Bruce Simpson wrote:
> General questions:
> Are you running any routing protocols on this machine, or anything
> which opens a multicast socket at system startup?
       No, any it is a simple work notebook. May be it avahi or hald
starts something, but i think they isn't.
> Do you have more than one processor core enabled?
    Yes, dualcore T7500 on i945.
> Can you transcribe the console panic message so we can see which
> process has panicked in the routing socket path?
Please help me, i not too familiar with kdb,
I can only type panic and kernel dumps to file, an then use kgdb. Is it
enough ?

Now i update system to current state and try this manipulations again.

--
Vany Serezhkin. Yandex. http://yandex.ru/