Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 1996 19:51:33 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG

According to Michael Hancock:
> The ability to resize partitions in itself is worthwhile.

Yes as long as we don't lose too much speed... Something I've always hated
about JFS on AIX is that it is dog slow.

> JFS or VXFS-like, metadata logging for increased robustness and faster
> reboots without the need for fsck in regular operation would also be nice.

It is called LFS and it is supposed to be more usable in lite2... LFS + LVM
would be very nice to have.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #23: Sun Sep 29 14:56:23 MET DST 1996