Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joshua Goodall <joshua@roughtrade.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42635: Maintainer update: net/py-spreadmodule

The following reply was made to PR ports/42635; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joshua Goodall <joshua@roughtrade.net>
To: Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:48:22 +1000

 Please hold/suspend it until the replacement for 42632
 appears. I am waiting on the upstream rolling their next
 release (it's currently at RC stage) which will impact
 the structure of all dependent ports but is not yet
 formalised.

 Thanks,
 Joshua.

 --