Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freedom.cybertouch.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter install problems

Hello,
If you can, please respond directly to me as I am not on the questions
list.
I am having problems installing apsfilter. The following comes up from
make:

freedom# make
===>  Extracting for apsfilter-5.1.1
>> Checksum OK for apsfilter-5.1.1.tar.bz2.
===>   apsfilter-5.1.1 depends on executable: bzip2 - found
===>  Patching for apsfilter-5.1.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for apsfilter-5.1.1
1 out of 11 hunks failed--saving rejects to SETUP.rej
1 out of 5 hunks failed--saving rejects to bin/apsfilter.rej
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to template/apsfilterrc.rej
*** Error code 3

Stop.
*** Error code 1

I have installed apsfilter before on different versions of FreeBSD. The
version currently is 3.2-release.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lanny