Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:51:50 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 7895?

> I was wondering if FreeBSD had support for the 7895, which is an on-board
> SCSI controller with 1 Ultra SCSI channel and 2 Ultra Wide SCSI channels.
Well, to answer my own question, no it doesn't :-/

Hmm.. it appears as 2 controllers. I tried tricking the driver, by adding
the PCI ID to its list of know ID's, but (big suprise) that didn't work.

If anyone has some info on these, or (even better) has some patches, I'd be
interested :)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |