Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 1996 17:47:25 +1000 (EST)
From:      robert@chalmers.com.au (Robert Chalmers)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (bsd)
Subject:   postgres also amanda [q]

Just wondering, how does amanda work. Does it send files to another
system for backup, or does it take files from another system to be backed up?

and,

having just compiled postgres95, everthing seems to compile and install ok,
i run "initdb" all seems well, but on running "postmaster"
I get "bad system call" and it core dumps.  .... damn. here comes another
mammoth debugging thing. not.

did it earlier on bsdi today, not a problem. only diff. bsdi doesn't use
flex?

any ideas anyone please, before I undertake something I may regret :-)

tia
bob
--
The China House					Sheng Huo Jiu Shi Dou Zheng
robert@chalmers.com.au for Whirled Peas		http://www.chalmers.com.au