Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:24:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rmartin@mail.lakeheadu.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 4.0.3 problem

Hi there.
Here's the deal, i just purchesed myself a nice ATI RADEON 64MEG VIVO, and i'd
really like to use it with X on FreeBSD 4.3. The problem is, I don't know how to
install XFree86 4.0.3. I take it you don't install the XFree86 3.3.6 during
install. Right? I also don't know the commands to use once i install XFree 4.x.x .

If someone out there know's how to do this, please help? I've been struggling
over this for many many many days now. heh :)

Russ.