Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:32:32 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        stef@memberwebs.com
Cc:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: crontab hanging won't die on SIGTERM in jail

you the jailutils guy?

thanks, good stuff.

(been meaning to ask why certain options that work outside of jail don't
work inside also)

thanks for finding this.  really flustered.

(but sigkill works also!)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008