Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 14:20:30 +0000 ()
From:      ywliu <team_fbf@pristine.com.tw>
To:        brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com (Brandon Gillespie)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape Commerce Server

> I found out later that I could grab the 90 day trial and see how it
> works.  It did work, except for I could not create a key (unknown as to
> why this was).

Really ? I just get its BSDI Commerce Server test-drive version and it
refuses to run on my FreeBSD 2.05R. Its binary files are made for BSDI
2.0, not 1.1. According to Jordon, BSDI 2.0 binary compatible will be
included in the future release.

Create a key... Shouldn't you pay to RSA for it ?

> I've since given up the project, as Apache has SSL and should be getting
> HTTPS soon.
>
> -Brandon Gillespie-

Do we still have to pay for the key code ? Maybe I will use this one.

Yen-Wei Liu