Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:43:24 -0500
From:      "Gene Bomgardner" <gene@bomgardner.net>
To:        FreeBSD-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw format problems (repost)

Hi. I finally realized that the reason the gateway isn't passing data
is probably because of a missing divert rule in the firewall. I tried :

ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via rl0

Right out of the natd manpage ,
however, ipfw responds "ipfw: error: missing 'to'"

Any idea where the missing 'to' belongs? The manpage isn't very
helpful in this case.

Thanks.

God's Blessings,
Gene

To everything there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under heaven.    Ecl 3:1 -
and more recently, The Byrds