Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:59:02 -0500
From:      Jared Mauch <jared@puck.nether.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0 inetd problem

	I've got a 3.0-Rel box where inetd is going into funky
states periodically where it prints this when people connect
to it:

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
inetd in realloc(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.
inetd in free(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.
Connection closed by foreign host.

	Any ideas of what I can do to fix this?  It then dies on sig11
and doesn't dump a core anywhere, so I've got no way to determine
where it's coming from, would a abort core be useful from it at all?
where should I look?

	- Jared