Date:      Sun, 9 May 1999 16:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris England <cengland@obscurity.org>
To:        rlh217 <rlh217@gte.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WINE

On Sun, 9 May 1999, rlh217 wrote:

> How do you get the WINE emulator working.  Explain in detail please.

You're question should probably be a little more specific than that.  What
which part are you having problems with that the INSTALL / man page with
doesn't explain?

If you are using the pre-compiled package,  I believe it puts wine.conf
under /usr/local/etc/wine.conf.  Take a look at that and edit it
appropriately.  I'm sorry that I do not have an example of it off hand,
but basically in there, you set up a virtual c: which you simply set to a
directory such as /usr/local/emu/wine (or possibly /compat would be a
standard place to have it?). Just make sure the directory exists and run
"wine yourprogram.exe" from there.

Good luck

		-Chris England