Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:36:37 -0500
From:      "Gene Bomgardner" <gene@bomgardner.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup getting strange stuff

Hi again...

I'm attempting to use cvsup to update to 4.6.2. When I buildworld I
get an error that says tools/install.sh cannot be found.

Taking a look at what arrived via cvsup, I find a total of 58 files
named "install.sh,v"   [note the comma v]
In fact there a a very large number of files ending in ",v"

Ive upgraded cvsup and tried several different sites. All give the
same results. The contents of 'supfile' are:

*default tags=RELENG_4_6_2_RELEASE
*default host=cvsup1.FreeBSD.org
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress

src-all

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
Thank-you for any assistance.

Gene

To everything there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under heaven.    Ecl 3:1 -
and more recently, The Byrds