Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:44:24 -0400
From:      "Scott M. Nolde" <scott@smnolde.com>
To:        nobody nobody <freebsd_stable@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSROOT where can I get it ?

nobody nobody(freebsd_stable@hotmail.com)@2002.09.12 11:53:03 +0000:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know where can I get the CVSROOT tree as I need it for make
> release for my tailor freebsd-stable and freebsd-current CD.  I had search
> the  ftp.freebsd.org and some other site but I cannot find it.  Any idea ?
> Thanks.
>
> Clarence

If you really want a local cvs repository, there's a good article on
onlamp.com about setting it up.

If you feel that downloading 1.6G is too time consuming, there are ISO
images of compressed cvs code on snapshots.jp.freebsd.org.  Save yourself
a lot of time by downloading one of these images after you configure
cvsupmirror.

snapshots.jp.freebsd.org also archives recent -stable and -current iso
images.

--
Scott Nolde
GPG Key 0xD869AB48