Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:33:56 +0200
From:      "Peter C. Verhage" <petercv@zeelandnet.nl>
To:        <nbm@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: achievo-0.4.5

Hi,

Just wanted to notify you of a new Achievo release (www.achievo.com),
version 0.6:

<< After a long period of development, in which we completely rewrote
Achievo from scratch, we are pleased to announce that the next stable
version of Achievo, 0.6, has arrived.

This release includes (among others) the following new features:

- Completely new, flexible backend
- Project planning
- Customer management
- Profile based security
- Theme support

The new Achievo release can be downloaded at
ftp://ftp.achievo.com/pub/achievo. >>

I have actively helped developing this version (I concentrated on the
back-end) so if you have any questions about this new version don't hesiate
to e-mail me. Note, it still uses MySQL and is still compatible with PHP3
(but also with PHP4). The database layout has changed there is a special
convertor.php script included so people can upgrade, but they have to use
the script to make their old database compatible. I don't think you can use
this at install time, but you could notify the user about it.

Regards,

Peter