Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:57:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm-dated-1012442232.52dcda@mired.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Canon BJC-1000

Mike,

The url below has some driver info for the Canon
BJC-1000.  The website is geared towards Linux; but
I'm under the impression that printing issues are
pretty much the same for FreeBSD and Linux.  (Please
correct me if I'm mistaken.)

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=139017

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould