Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:54:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, fbsd-stb@ghostwheel.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/mail/Makefile doesn't make.

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

>   the only thing broken is the ftp from gulf.net.
>   the rest works fine.  use it hub all the time.
>   i'll remove the ftp (or fetch whichever we were using)
>   from the makefile.

Any reason not to just put the built-in RBL support in our default
sendmail.cf, and get rid of /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.additions altogether?

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji