Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:31:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@ds9.lesn.lehigh.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IDE Cdrom FIXED, another question

OK, I have my drive working and all that (User error, as always. :) ).

What I am looking for now is a program to grab audio tracks off an IDE
CDROM and save them as a wav file; under Linux I used cdda2wav, but I
can't get it to work on FreeBSD. Any suggestions?

| The shadows of life cover the sunlight of the soul,  and block out the  |
| radiance that all have within them,  leaving only darkness behind.      |