Date:      Thu, 06 Nov 2014 19:22:15 -0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?IkRhbnRlIEYuIEIuIENvbMOyIg==?= <dante01010@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Static routes issue

Hello everyone

I'm trying to setup some static routes on a freebsd  box for some public
addresses , the machine has two ethernet cards *em0 *and *em1 ***, *em0*
is attached to a Cisco internet router and *em1* is connected to a
switch, both interfaces have  public addresses of the same range , *em1
*appears has absolutely no communication  ,  i took a look at the static
routes and there is a route for the subnet that it goes to *em0* , i'm
trying to add a static route for the ip address pointing to the***em1
*without pass gateway using *-iface* parameter but always returns
"Network unreachble", someone can help me or give some tips to address
this  ? for many here this is probably a nooby question, we also have
some firewall Linux boxes that i'm gonna migrate to freebsd (also trying
on openbsd with the same problem) but first i have to solve this.

Best Regards
Dante F. B. Colò