Date:      Sun, 03 Sep 2000 15:00:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD v4.1R on laptops

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0009031547030.438-100000@veager.siteplus.net> Jim Weeks writes:
: On another front, I have been running stable on my laptop for quite a
: while.  Since I am usually connected to the net through a network card
: this is not a big problem, but my modem card is not supported.  It is
: however in PAO.  Is there an easy way of adding support for the card in
: Stable.  I would state the make and model of the card but I don't have it
: handy.

It should be supported.  What, specifically, does it need from PAO
that isn't already in -current/-stable?

Warner