Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:15:08 -0400
From:      Michael E Mercer <mmercer@nc.rr.com>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RESEND: configure scripts failing in ports looking for libXext

Kent,

Thanks for that info however I completely removes all ports on this last upgrade.
I cvsup'd all source and ports...
I have been running KDE3 and XFree86-4 for a very long time now with no problems.
This problem here just started 2 days ago when I rebuilt everything.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks
Michael Mercer