Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:31:20 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        clutton <clutton@zoho.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: paypal id

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:14:43 +0200, clutton wrote:
> Could somebody provide me the paypal id of the FreeBSD foundation?
> I couldn't find it by myself.

I found this (by a quick web search) on /.:

	The FreeBSD Foundation is pleased to announce that
	it is now accepting credit card donations via PayPal.
	Donations can be made via the Foundation's home page
	or direct from PayPal. The Foundation's account with
	PayPal is donations@freebsdfoundation.org.

Source:

http://bsd.slashdot.org/story/01/12/26/1942205/freebsd-foundation-accepting-donations-via-pay-pal

Please verify the correctness of the information yourself, as I'm
not an official spokesperson or representative, and I can't make
sure this information is up to date and valid. :-)

Also see:

https://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

--
Polytropon