Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:30:58 -0700
From:      "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   miniperl not found error?

ok    I give up!

I've been getting this error for ages when doing a
'make depend' on the current tree and up to now
I've just done a 'make -k' to get it to work.

Whats the final solution so I don't have to do this?

What stupid thing have I missed somewhere along the line.

===> gnu/usr.bin/perl/perl
Extracting config.h (with variable substitutions)
Extracting cflags (with variable substitutions)
Extracting writemain (with variable substitutions)
Extracting myconfig (with variable substitutions)
/usr/obj/disk2/usr.src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/perl/../miniperl/miniperl: not
found
*** Error code 127
1 error
*** Error code 2