Date:      Wed, 10 May 1995 13:02:13 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: multihomed FreeBSD machine

On Wed, May 10, 1995 at 23:16:59 (+0800), Brian Tao wrote:

 > On Wed, 10 May 1995, matthew c. mead wrote:

 > > 	Well, not per se, but there is a Netsite for BSD/OS.  From
 > > Netscape's web pages:

 >     Sorry, that's what I mean... should have said for *BSD systems.

	:-)

 > > Intel            386, 486, Pentium    BSDI 1.1, 2.0         32 MB

 >     Yow, 32 megs...

	I saw that too, and was wondering how realistic it was.  I've got
52M in my machine, and will be losing 16M soon, which'll leave me with 36M,
so that's just barely enough :-)

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration