Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:43:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "S.C.Sprong" <scsprong@wit381007.student.utwente.nl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bugreport building x11-toolkit/Xaw3d-1.5 from FBSD-300 ports + solve

ls,

Just a quick note:

The X11 toolkit Xaw3d toolkit v 1.5 fails to build on a FBSD-3.0-R.
It seems that the port is configured to look for its own include
files in the X11R6 hierarchy. In short, a chicken and egg problem.
Copying its *.h files to X11R6/include/X11/Xaw3d makes the build
succeed. The problem occurs with ports-current and with ports-30

I'm at the moment very busy to setup my machine and leave the
patch to you. By the way, despite minor snags, the ports mechanism
is simply great.

mvg,
scsprong