Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:16:07 -0400
From:      drifter@stratos.net
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mp3 & SB16 PnP problems

On Sun, Jul 12, 1998 at 03:35:36PM -0700, Jan B. Koum  wrote:

> 	And can I take this space to say that I used 4fron-tech's stuff
> for a while. However, it would crash on me in this system when I would
> play mp3's. Their tech support was horrible as the only thing they could
> say was "it is hardware fault". I thought only MS could do that. *grin*

	*.mp3's work fine on my system, a 2.2.6-RELEASE. However, when
I tried that x11amp (mp3 player that looks like Winamp), that program
locked up the first time and forced a signal 11 kernel panic the second
time. (But kmpg and mpg123 work fine).

	-Rob

--
drifter@stratos.nospam.net (remove nospam to send)
	"Am I the only one that cringes every time I hear somebody refer