Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 02:33:55 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@boothman.easynet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vi

I still have serious doubts that I'll even run into a Unix system where vi
is the only editor accessible on the system.  There are so many different
text editors in Unix you could fill a phone book sized manual with the
names of them (perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously... seems
like every new utility you install has some sort of a text editor connected
with it - for example, Pico coming along with Pine).

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.