Date:      17 Mar 98 08:30:30 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Couldn't find the answer anywhere else!!

At 17 Mar 98 01:26:49 "Ekin Caglar" wrote regarding Re: Couldn't find the
answer anywhere else!!

 "C> Subject: Re: Couldn't find the answer anywhere else!!
 "C>
 "C> Well, the thing is,..... errrr, let me take it from the
 "C> beginning..
 "C>
 "C> We have a server and a guy is administrating it for us.. A
 "C> couple of days ago, we've figured out that (by pure luck!!) he
 "C> has added someting like xyz.ourcompany.com.. And first of all, I
 "C> want to know how he did that..

Well technically, if he is administrating it, that's what his job is.
If you don't *want* him to do it, thats a different story.

 "C> And secondly, I need to know if
 "C> there is a way of listing the domains served from our server..
 "C> (ourcompany.com with all the prefixes)

nslookup
ls ourcompany.com

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk