Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:03:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      HighWind Software Information <info@highwind.com>
To:        tom@uniserve.com
Cc:        gilem@wsg.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: threads bug

Anyone have details on that libc_r.a problem with Mysql. We (at
HighWind) have had a few issues with libc_r and John Birrell has been
fast to address them.

HOWEVER, we still have some nagging problem calling "pthread_create"
where the call never returns and the application starts spinning at
and getting nowhere.

Looks like we nuked the threads scheduler or something like that.
We are trying to isolate it to a test program. However, it is difficult
since the application is complex.

Rob Fleischman