Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 12:50:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it ok to use the FreeBSD name in a cyberpunkish fictional story?

I'm working on a serialized story (posted on my home site) that has a vague
cyberpunk feel (really just computer oriented fiction :) ) and I was wondering
if it's ok to refer to FreeBSD and possibly the FreeBSD web site in it?

I'd like for it to be the 'prefered operating system' of the protagonists,
as well as the basis for some of their bizzare efforts that antagonize the
primary villains :)

Would anyone have any objections to this?

[ EMail : licia@o-o.org              ] [ Name    : Christine (Licia) Maxwell ]
[ Home  : http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Hobbies : write, program, web, chat ]
[ BBS   : http://www.o-o.org/bbs/    ] [ Handles : Licia / LadyWolf / Sysop  ]
[ OS    : http://www.freebsd.org/    ] [ Profiled: finger profiled@o-o.org   ]