Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:49:03 +0530
From:      J chhayani <j.chhayani@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HI

Hi=2C=0A=
=0A=
I was just reviewing your website=0A=
and found it very interesting. I really like your website and services you =
are=0A=
providing. I was wondering if we can work with you and help you with your=
=0A=
business.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
I would like to offer you our Hire Developer/Programmer=0A=
service where you can hire our dedicated developer who will dedicatedly wor=
k=0A=
for you. We are having three different plans for the same like Full-Time=2C=
=0A=
Part-Time and Hourly. Currently=2C many of our clients are getting benefits=
 from=0A=
this service. Let me share some of the benefits of our Hire Developer Servi=
ce:=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
=0A=
 Guaranteed to=0A=
     save you at least 75% of cost against having on site team / resources.=
 =0A=
 Compare it=0A=
     with fixed priced quote=2C it saves your minimum 35% of cost.=0A=
 No start up or=0A=
     maintenance cost compare to invest in onsite team.=0A=
 Project=0A=
     control is totally on your hand (*no hidden conditions) as you can=0A=
     co-ordinate with developer directly.=0A=
 It=92s save your=0A=
     time to find new developer for your projects. =0A=
 Multiple=0A=
     options / hiring models to choose to hire developer.=0A=
 You can have=0A=
     every 10 minutes snapshots of your dedicated web developer=92s machine=
=0A=
     during work.=0A=
 High-speed=0A=
     communications and live chat conferencing capabilities.=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
I can share references of our=0A=
existing clients who are currently getting benefits from our Hire Developer=
=0A=
service. You can know more about this service from below link.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Build Your Virtual Team:=0A=
=0A=
http://www.narolainfotech.com/hire-web-developers.html=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
We=2C Narola are a leading Custom Software Development company based in Ind=
ia. We are having a good=0A=
experience in Custom Web Design and Development=2C Custom Mobile Applicatio=
n=0A=
Development=2C E-Commerce Solution=2C Real Estate Portal Development=2C etc=
.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Narola Strengths:=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
6 years of successful operations=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
54 team members=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
Technology/Process maturity=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
500+ satisfied clients=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Our Skilled Team:=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
43 Experienced=0A=
Programmers/Developers=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
5 Business Analyst=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
2 Project Manager=0A=
=0A=
-         =0A=
4 Graphic Designers=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Our Technology Expertise:=0A=
=0A=
PHP=2C ASP .NET (2.0=2C 3.5)=2C iOS SDK=0A=
(iPhone/iPad)=2C Android SDK and expert in their related CMS and frameworks=
.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Web Service/API Integration Expertise:=0A=
=0A=
Twitter=2C Facebook=2C Google Checkout=2C=0A=
PayPal=2C Skype. And many more=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Other Technologies Expertise:=0A=
=0A=
jQuery=2C SOA=2C Web Services=2C XML=2C=0A=
AJAX=2C and many more.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
You can check our website to know=0A=
more about us and our services.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
http://www.narolainfotech.com/=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
See Narola Team at work: http://www.narolainfotech.com/video-narola-infotec=
h.html =0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Let me know your views and we can=0A=
discuss further on this. I would be happy to share our past work details wi=
th=0A=
you.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
I look forward to your positive=0A=
reply!!!=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Regards=2C=0A=
=0A=
j.chhayani         =0A=
=0A=
Note: - Though this is not an automated email=2C we keep on=0A=
sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using=
 our=0A=
services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e.=2C to ensure that we do no=
t=0A=
contact you again for this matter)=2C please reply NO. 		 	   		  =