Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 19:38:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        "Andrew V. Stesin" <stesin@elvisti.kiev.ua>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0-951104-SNAP is now available.

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, David Greenman wrote:

> >My $0.02 to Joerg Wunsch's wishlist:
> >
> >: As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >: >
> >: > 2. Unless I get substantial input on this in the next couple of days, the
> >: >    "experimental" distribution will remain unchanged for 2.1.
> >
> >: My wishlist for things from -current:
> >
> >: 	. fsdb and quot
> >: 	. lint (assuming i'll get the FreeBSD patches in by tomorrow)
> >: 	. killall
> >: 	. scsiformat
> >
> >	. Recent bugfixes in TCP/IP (have seen them in cvs list, they
> >	  hold Richard Stevens name on them; is it Stevens who wrote
> >	  the "Advanced ..." books? Does he use FreeBSD?)
Does anyone know if this is true?

>    All the "important" TCP/IP bugfixes have been brought into 2.1. The only
> ones left out relate to very rarely seen bugs with T/TCP (transaction TCP).
>
> -DG

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

     Here's OJ's internet address in hex code:
           00 2F 2F 2F 2F 5C 7F 2D 0D 15 1B 19 24 24 24 18
           If you can't recall the translation, here it is:
           null character, slash, slash, slash, slash, backslash, rubout, dash,
           carriage return, negative acknowledgement, escape, end of media,
           dollar sign, dollar sign, dollar sign, cancel