Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:28:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>
Cc:        "'trini0'" <trini0@optonline.net>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How to remove KDE 2.0.1

Thanks all.

man pkg_delete certainly implies your interpretation.

It was pointed out to me that the action I was assuming (i.e., a
deinstall of the kde meta-port would remove all the parts of KDE) was
not logical. In my case I had installed Mesa and qt individually. So a
deinstall can (should) not just walk blindly down the dependency tree
removing ports.

Sort off the topic but I found kde2 to be much too slow (for me) on my
166MHz so I am going back to 1.9 for the moment. if anyone else shares
the too big, too slow thought; what would you try next for a window
manager?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> [...]

_____
Douglas Denault
doug@safeport.com
Voice: 301-469-8766