Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 22:26:39 -0700
From:      Caleb Walker <caleb.walker@home.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CDROM

I am not sure if the last message went through so here it is again.

I have a Yamaha 4416 ide cdrw.  I have a problem with it not working
underFbsd.  Sometimes it might work but most of the time it does not.
Is there something that I can do to make it work? On my Linux Partition
it works fine but hardly ever on fbsd.  I dont know what I can tell you
folks about it, I usually just use it to install the os and never have
to worry about it.