Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:54:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bsd_usr@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trying to locat nexus font for X Windows

Hi there!

I had found an .Xdefaults file over at x.themes.ort
which uses the nexus font, but I couldn't seem to find
it on their site.  I'm wondering if anyone knows where
I can find this font.  Seems that alot of the
.Xdefaults files there use this font so now I'm
curious to how it looks.

While on the subject of .Xdefaults, where can I get
more information on customizing X Windows using
.Xdefaults files.  I mean, where can I get information
regarding what goes into that file to customize my
applications.

TIA,

Joey