Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:36:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup package for 4.2 is where?

I read somewhere in the handbook that cvsup takes a
huge anount of time if installed from the sourses so I
am in search of the package for 4.2. But I have been
to ftp.freebsd.org

ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4.2-stable/net/

to be exact and the cvsup package cvsup-16.1f.tgz is a
symlink, and even what the symlink points to does not
seem to exist. I have also gone to the directories for
4.3 stable as well as other releases and the same
thing seems to occur. In other words I am having a
bitch of a time trying to locate this file.

First of all does it matter that I use the version for
4.2, or will any version work on my freebsd 4.2?

Second of all, where can I get this file?

Thanks,

Wayne