Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 08:43:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Calvin Meloon <calvin@corp.gulf.net>
To:        jin@voxon.com
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Chmod and restriction on space

-----Original Message-----
From: Jinsoo Kim <jin@voxon.com>

>I use FreeBsd 2.2.5( From Walnut Creek CDrom ) as a mail and web server
>
>1. I want to give certain directory rights for web designers only. I looked
>man pages, but I could not find a way to do it.
This was answered in detail previously.

>2. There are so many mails coming to server, Can you show me how to limit
>space for mail
In your kernel, you'll need to compile for quotas. You'll have a set of
utilities to use such as 'edquota', 'quota', 'quotacheck', etc. quota will
show you current quotas, edquota will allow you to create quotas for an
individual user, or copy the current quotas from a user already configured
with quotas.

>3. Where can I find information for CGI which comes with FreeBsd 2.2.5

 / ___/__ _/ /  __(_)__  Gulf Coast Internet           Calvin M. Meloon
/ /__/ _ `/ / |/ / / _ \ Pensacola, FL               Unix Administrator
\___/\_,_/_/|___/_/_//_/ (850)438-5700                   writer of code
~~~~ calvin@gulf.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proponent of FreeBSD
                             and the right of everyone to use a real OS