Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:08:53 +0100
From:      Thomas Nystrom <thn@saeab.se>
To:        Steve Burton <steve@sliderule.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fix for hanging of vr interface (Rhine Ethernet)

Steve Burton wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> I hope you're not taking the lack of replies for lack of interest. I for
> one am very interested in seeing the vr bug fixed as I hope to (soon)
> build a VIA mini-itx based PC and the VIA motherboards have an embedded
> Rhine II controller. I just don't happen to have a Rhine II board
> anywhere about at the moment.

Not at all!

I have found one other person who has run the test sucessfully but I would
feel more comfortable if there were some more people that had run the
patch..... I have also got a reply from a person in Finland that are going
to do exactly the same thing as you are.

I have contact with Mike Silbersack about this issue and he will commit
the patch (maybe after some cleanup) when we both think it is OK.

/thn