Date:      03 Jun 2003 00:53:25 +0800
From:      Khairil Yusof <kaeru@pd.jaring.my>
To:        olgeni@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   netbeans port and jpda

--=-ZGokKd5MAGWmAdORMD+o

Netbeans debugger module complains that jpda isn't installed, but it is
with jdk1.4.1.

Was running Netbeans 3.4 (manual install), and it didn't complain about
not finding the debugger.

BTW I'm a newbie to Netbeans, so I'm not sure how to resolve the
problem. But jdb is definitely there and working.

Any pointers on how to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

--
"Optimized, readable, on time; Pick any two."=20

FreeBSD 5.1-BETA i386=20
12:46AM up 1 day, 2:04, 3 users, load averages: 1.56, 1.65, 1.59

--=-ZGokKd5MAGWmAdORMD+o

--=-ZGokKd5MAGWmAdORMD+o--