Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:26:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.2 install woes

brought up my all day working box from 2.2.8 to 3.2
and after gotten through the first kernel build with
isdn (alpha 0.63) I end up in isic0 not being found at 0x340
(AVM_A1)

Thanks heaven I still have a modem link to submit my
plea for help.

Should I fo to 0.70 first before continuing any discussion.
It would be already problematic for me to download it via modem.

If there is any chance to get my isdn device working under 3.2
with your help I'd be eternally happy.