Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:29:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Bruce M. Walter" <walter@fortean.com>
To:        Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
Cc:        mark@jumpweb.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More DEC Multia Questions

> I'm confused, since both you and your receipients are in the US, why did
> you direct him and everyone all the way to the Austrian NetBSD mirror site?
> Why not just use the main site?

Because, when you're sifting through hundreds and hundreds of links
returned from AltaVista, you generally tend to lose interest in finding
the closest link and just stick to the ones that work.

However, if you're offering optimizing my bookmarks as a free service, I'm
definitely interested. ;)

- Bruce

Bruce M. Walter, Principal
NIXdesign Group Inc.