Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:52:55 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Token Ring for FreeBSD yet?

> Has there been any progress on supporting Token Ring in FreeBSD yet?  I'm

No, and I doubt that there ever will be.  Token ring is far too dead
for anyone to want to start such a project now, not that they showed
much inclination to do so even when token ring was less dead than it
is now, and if your MIS department really wants to wait a year to
switch to ethernet then I can only pity you. :)

					Jordan