Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:59:30 -0400
From:      "Travis Troyer" <degraz@planethalflife.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org>
Subject:   FTPD Problems

hi,

I can't seem to find anyway to configure the document root of the default
FTP daemon with FreeBSD, so I'd like to replace it with another daemon,
probably the one located here:  http://www.proftpd.org/.

I'm sure this also has a lot more features than the default FTPD.  I'm also
sure that I have to somehow uninstall the default FTPD, and was wondering
how to go about this?  I think I can install ProFTPD without problem, once I
can get rid of this defaul
 FTPD.

Please send replies to degraz@tusco.net, as I am not subscribed to the list.

thanks,