Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 09:34:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Armin Arh <armin@meta.sub.org>
To:        armin@meta.sub.org, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux-X

Hi there,

I am using an Linux- X- Server on my FreeBSD-box.

It's the
XSuSE_NVidia
I had to use it, because at the time i bought my
new Graphics- Card, it was the one and only X which supported it.

To manage this, i had to make some minor adjustments
to the linux-emulation.

Now, don't get too happy....
there are some restrictions:
 - works only with PS/2- mice.
 - doesn't allow to switch the console, while the X is running
 - the console-keyboard may be corrupted after the X was running.
 - no keyboard-LEDs
 - no beep

but i'm using it anyway, because it gives me 1600x1200 pixels ;)

How can i merge this stuff into the current?

I'm running
3.0-971215-SNAP

Should is skip to the newest snap-shot first?

so long,
	Armin