Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:51:09 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <Tm4528@aol.com>, <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

Hmm - interesting theory there - all you have to do to get software
customized for you is to ask nicely?  Can we ask you nicely to go
away?  Will that work too? :-)

> Why don't you answer the question, as to why the newest intel
> chipsets are not
> supported by 4.x, instead of bashing me? You dont have any answers.

Ah, the OP said that the newest Intel chipsets were not supported by
FreeBSD FIVE, not FOUR.  Don't forget the actual problem when your
on a roll.

Ted